top of page

Dream Analysis

  • 1 hour
  • 80 US dollars
  • Location 1

Service Description

Our dreamworld is the quickest way to connect with our subconscious. Only 20% of our experience is conscious, the other 80% is subconscious. I am a dream walker, one who can stimulate the dream awareness for greater insight, fulfillment, love, and abundance. Work with me to unlock the secrets of your subconscious world through dream work.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please notify me 3 hours before event.

Contact Details


bottom of page